December 16, 2021
How to Prepare for Christmas early?
- Work on a budget - getting an idea of how much you’re willing to spend and what you’ll be spending it on, especially if you don’t want to make unnecessary splurges.
- Start filling your calendar - the lead up to Christmas can be crazy. Make sure you start filling in your calendar and diary with everything from parties, to school events, family gatherings, term times and anything else that might slip your mind.
- Decide who’s hosting Christmas - the more notice you give about who the host is, the better.
- Who’s coming? - get that guest list sorted! Figure out who and how many people will be attending & also if anyone is staying over.
- Send out invitations - You don’t want to start preparing for 20 people, only to find out in a month’s time that half of the intended guests have already had another invitation.
- Start present shopping early - the best time would’ve been to catch them Black Friday sales! But if not then you can still shop now if you need to.
- Look up recipes - find your Christmas faves to cook up for the day, even try something new if you like!
- Prepare food early (if you can) - if there’s parts you can prepare and freeze then start preparing food early to save you the stress later. Anything you want freshly cooked can be done closer to the day!
- Check Royal Mail deliveries - these can get hectic during this season, sending things early will save you the stress. If you’re delivering presents, it’s better for your friends to get it early and put it under the Christmas tree than late.
12 Days of Christmas, Christmas Activites, Christmas Events, Christmas Food, Christmas Gifts, Christmas Ideas, Christmas Recipes, Christmas Season, Christmas Tree, Conscious Consumer, Conscious Fashion, Everyday Phenomenal, Festive Season, Holiday Season, Make Everyday Fun, Planning, Prepare, Seasonal, Sustainable, Sustainable Christmas, Sustainable Clothing, Sustainable Consumption, tasty food, The Circle of Feeling Good, This Christmas, Thought Provoking, Thoughtful, Thoughtful Thursday, Well-Planned