Your Sunday may be a rest day but it may also be the best time for you to get some cleaning done! I know a long week can seem daunting but here are some ideas to make your cleaning session a little more lively:
- Use products that smell amazing - it can get you in a better mood to clean if the house is smelling nice.
- Listen to an audio book - almost every popular book has been made into an audio book too.
- Watch a movie or tv show - cleaning is the perfect time to catch up on that show that you never have time for. It’s also a lot more productive than just watching that tv show or movie whilst doing nothing.
- Listen to music - your chance to listen to your favourite song over and over again.
- Talk to friends or family on the phone - this is the perfect time to reconnect with someone you haven’t spoken to in a while!
- Learn a new language - it sounds peculiar but download Rosetta Stone or Duolingo and make the most of it! I’m sure we all have a language we’ve always wanted to learn.
- Watch or listen to funny YouTube videos- just like watching a movie or show this is the perfect time to catch up on your favourite YouTuber.
- Listen to podcasts - there’s a podcast out there for every topic so you can easily find one for the mood you are in.
- Practice gratitude - it’s a Sunday so what better time to be thankful for the experiences you had in the week!
Be Creative, Be Grateful, Cleaning, Emotional Self Care, Everyday Phenomenal, Feel Good Movies, Gratitude, Learn, Learn Something New, Listen to Music, Make Cleaning Fun, Mindful Fashion, Mindful Living, Mindful Movement, Mindful Practice, Music Playlist, Relax, Relaxation, Relaxing Music, Rest, Rest Day, Self Care, Self-Care Sunday, Stress Relief, Sunday Life, Sustainable Brand, Sustainable Clothing, Sustainable Development, The Circle of Feeling Good, TV Show, Uplifting Music