There’s nothing better than a coffee out in the fresh air to take some time for yourself. We have tried and tested five of the best London coffee shops to fuel your self care Sunday.
- El&n Cafe - found in many boroughs of London including Park Lane, Selfridges and Carnaby Street, the El&n Cafe is known as London’s most “Instagramabble” coffee shops. Get yourself down there for a little taste of luxury.
- Hej Coffee - Somerset House - the Bermondsey born cafe brings authentic coffee to Somerset House. With beautiful views of the Somerset House courtyard and 100% recyclable cups, coffee at Hej is perfect for your self care Sunday.
- Palm Vaults - whether with your girlfriends or by yourself, with its tropical vibes, this Hackney based coffee shop is the perfect place to grab a coffee and relax on a Sunday.
- Monmouth Coffee - found in Bermondsey, Covent Garden and the Borough, our founder Ayesha loves Monmouth Coffee on a nice slow Sunday
- Kaffeine - since 2009, Kaffeine Coffee have been key in London speciality coffee industry. Just three minutes from Oxford Circus, hop of the tube and grab yourself a (recyclable) cup of hot speciality coffee to fuel your day.