Preparation: 30 mins Cooking: 20 mins Serves: 4 waffles
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup 0% unsweetened greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups rolled oats, gluten free (optional)
- 1 cup chopped cooked bacon
- Add eggs through oats to a blender and blend on high until the oats are broken down and the mixture is combined completely.
- Heat the waffle maker until hot and spray it with cooking spray.
- Take 3/4 cup of the batter and pour it into the waffle maker and cook until brown.
- Serve with butter and extra maple syrup!
Serves 1 person
I’ve been surfing on the web more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any stunning article like yours. Have a look on waffle iron
Hey, Really it was an great article to read,Waiting for another one till that get more information about ,Keep it up!waffle iron