May 08, 2021
The Best Apps for Second-hand Shopping
Shopping sustainably doesn’t always have to mean looking for retail brands with the most sustainable approach- second hand clothing can help you refresh and update your wardrobe. Do you want to save the planet and your money? Look no further: these worldwide shipping apps were made for you.
- Depop - by now, we have all heard or used this app. With a global reach and thousands of brands and items to choose from, you will always find unique clothes to love.
- Vinted - want to get your hands on your favourite high-street store items and even swap clothes? Vinted is the one for you.
- Vestiaire Collective - if you have been searching for more affordable luxury fashion pieces, this app has you covered. With a huge range of products and prices, this is a fashion lover’s paradise.
- ASOS Marketplace - the leading brand for independent boutiques with original, unique items is sure to help you find the one-of-a-kind accessory or garment you have been looking for.
- Ebay - whatever you are looking for, Ebay has it. Vintage clothes, independent, quirky businesses or a classic little black dress? It has it all.
Asos Marketplace, Depop, Ebay, Everyday Phenomenal, Mindful Fashion, Mindfulness, Responsible Fashion, Secondhand Fashion, Slow Fashion, Sustainability, Sustainable, Sustainable Blogs, Sustainable Clothing, Sustainable Consumption, Sustainable Ethical Clothing Brands, Sustainable Fashion Brands, Sustanable, The Circle of Feeling Good, The Positive Body and Mind, Thrifted Fashion, Vestiaire Collective, Vinted, Wellbeing, Wellness, Womens Fashion, Womens Loungewear