- Visit the Victoria & Albert Museum
- Take a walk along the riverside walkways at the Thames Barrier Information Centre.
- Give £1 to a street performer in Covent Garden.
- Visit one of the gorgeous outdoor pools in London, Hampstead Heath is a great example!.
- Go on a Jack the Ripper walking tour.
- Rent a deckchair in one of London’s wonderful parks e.g. Hyde Park or Regents Park
7. Hire a bike and have a cycle along the canals
8. Take a Uber by Thames Clippers boat from the London Eye to Greenwich.
9. Take the 74 bus and see sights along the way such as Baker Street, Harrods, Hyde Park and Selfridges.
10. Visit the Columbia Road Flower Market and buy a beautiful bunch
11. Go to Portobello Road Market on Friday or at the weekend
12. Take an Emirates Cable Car and go up and over the Thames.
Read more here