Whether you eat meat, or are vegetarian-or vegan- this recipe is perfect for you! Filled with delicious vegetables packed with nutrients and with the option of adding anything you like, this Powerbowl is the perfect light, yet filling lunch you need this summer.
- 80g Broccoli/Tenderstem broccoli
- Spinach and Kale (as much as you like!)
- 80g Carrots (boiled, grated)
- 50g Tomatoes
- 40g Avocado chopped in small squares
- 60g mixed peppers
- ½ cup rice/quinoa
- 120g meat/poultry/halloumi/eggs/chickpeas/lentils
- Optional: olive oil/avocado oil or other guarnish
Cook each vegetable your favourite way
Add all vegetables to bowl
Boil your rice (10-15 minutes) or quinoa (25-30 minutes)
Cook your favourite protein/legume your favourite way
Top your bowl with your protein/legume and enjoy with some garnish!