Perfect snack or breakfast idea!
Makes 24 mini muffins!
- 1 cup homemade applesauce
- 1/4 cup raw honey, or pure maple syrup
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 tbsps unrefined coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter, or almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup oat flour (blended/ground oats)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- tiny pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup golden raisins, or dried cranberries
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees f. Lightly spray two 12-mini muffin molds with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the applesauce, honey, eggs, coconut oil, peanut butter and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, whisk your oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and sea salt.
- Add this mixture to the bowl with the wet ingredients and whisk just until combined.
- Do not overmix.
- Stir in your pecans and raisins.
- Spoon this batter into the prepared muffin cups filling each 3/4 to the top.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the tops are golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool completely on the wire rack.
Autumn Cooking, Autumn food, autumn recipe, Delicious Desserts, Dessert Recipe, Everyday Phenomenal, Healthy Body, Healthy Desserts, Healthy Habits, Healthy Recipe, Healthy Recipes, healthy snacks, Mindful, Mindful Diet, Mindful Living, Mindful Practice, Muffin Recipe, Sustainable Clothing, Sustainable Consumption, Sustainable Design, Sustainable Development, Sustainable Eating, Sustainable Fashion Brands, tasty food, Tasty Tuesday, The Circle of Feeling Good