Dive into the weekend by pampering yourself to a luxurious nail spa at some of London’s top nail salons. Treat yourself to a perfect manicure, pedicure and get those glamorous nails done on a Friday evening.
1. Nails & Brows: located in the heart of Mayfair, this salon offers an exceptional series of manicures, pedicures, high-quality nail art including gel and regular polish, that are long lasting.
- Aura Organics Spa: Stratford – an ideal spa to visit, providing an overall well-being experience. The location is apt for East Londoners, who wish to unwind. Treatments offered are therapeutic, containing healing remedies, with manicures starting at £25.
3. Duck & Dry: fancy catching up with friends and getting drinks? Duck & Dry has chains in Mayfair, Islington, Spitalfields and Chelsea, that have a cocktail bar and bookable pre-party sessions! There are multiple nail services to choose from.
- Reecey Roo’s Nail Salon: located in Camberwell and ideal for South Londoners, this salon offers quirky, cool nail art, with tons of options to select from, along with luxurious nail spas, which are reasonably priced.
- Ama: if you are someone that swears by rich, organic treatments, Ama (located in Brixton) offers multiple nail spas and nail art using 90% natural products, polishes and gels that are vegan and cruelty free.